- DIAL-UP: Access for Maryland Residents
- This page provides information about the free dial-up Internet access available to residents of Maryland through the Sailor project. Account request forms are available at Enoch Pratt Free Library branches and many other libraries throughout the state.
- Internet Society’s All About the Internet: Internet Histories
- The Internet Society maintains a collection of links about the people, programs, and organizations that contributed to the development of the Internet. It includes historical information about Internet access - including trends and barriers - from around the world.
- From privacy to cyberbullying, this site from the National Cyber Security Alliance offers information on how to use the Internet safely. The site groups information by audience, including topics for home users, parents, educators, and small businesses. It includes a glossary of frequently-used terms and offers links to free online security checks.
- The Internet Archive
- The Internet Archive compiles free digital materials - or "cultural artifacts" - from other websites. It includes movies, music, audio files, software, and books. Another noteworthy feature of the site is the WayBack Machine, which allows visitors to view older versions of websites.
- Wi-Fi @ the Pratt Library
- Information about the wireless network services available at selected Enoch Pratt Free Library locations.
Maintained by the staff of the
Business, Science & Technology Department,
State Library Resource Center,
Enoch Pratt Free Library