- Baltimore Housing
- Baltimore Housing combines the services previously provided by the Housing Authority of Baltimore City and the Department of Housing and Community Development to provide news and information on all Baltimore housing programs and services. The Web site provides information on Section 8 public housing, home ownership programs, neighborhood conservation, city-owned properties, and other housing programs.
- Baltimore Neighborhoods, Inc.
- Baltimore Neighborhoods, Inc., a non-profit fair housing organization serving the citizens of Maryland, works to ensure equal access to housing opportunities and to promote stable, integrated neighborhoods. They offer programs in Fair Housing, Tenant-Landlord Counseling, and Education and Outreach.
- Baltimore Sun Real Estate Classifieds
- Classified ads from the Baltimore Sun. Includes homes for sale or rent and searchable listings of open houses or new construction.
- HUD in Maryland
- This site by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) includes links to local HUD offices, an online library of resources, listings of available properties in Maryland, consumer information, and more.
- Live Baltimore Homebuying Incentives
- These home buying incentive programs for Baltimore City are provided by the Live Baltimore Home Center.
- Maryland Assessment CAMA Manual
- Computer Assisted Mass Appraisal (CAMA) is an automation technique to assist in the valuation of real property. The Maryland Assessment Manual is used as a guide in developing current building costs. The manual is based upon construction costs as of January 2005.
- Real Property Data
- For property information, including ownership and tax assessments, try using Real Property Information from the Maryland Department of Assessments and Taxation. This database allows the user to search and display property records. The last sales transaction information is included.
maintained by the staff of the
State Library Resource Center,
Enoch Pratt Free Library