- Clash of Cultures in the 1910s and 1920s
- Part of the outreach mission of the Harvey Goldberg Program for Excellence in Teaching in the Department of History at The Ohio State University is to make available scholarship on historical issues. Here, the focus is on Prohibition, Immigration Restriction & the Ku Klux Klan, The New Woman and The Scopes Trial.
- Jazz Age Culture
- Developed by Dr. Kathleen L. Nichols, a faculty member of Pittsburg State University, to provide useful online resources for students and educators.
- World War I Document Archive
- "This archive of primary documents from World War I has been assembled by volunteers of the World War I Military History List (WWI-L). The archive is international in focus and intends to present in one location primary documents concerning the Great War." Intro. Numerous links are provided.
maintained by the staff of the
Social Science & History Department,
State Library Resource Center,
Enoch Pratt Free Library