- NonProfit Times - Available in print in the Grants Collection
- The internet version of a very informative monthly newspaper for nonprofits with articles on trends and developments in the field. A free subscription to the Nonprofit Times is available for full time, U.S. nonprofit executives.
- Chronicle of Philanthropy - Available in print in the Grants Collection
- Recent issues of the Chronicle of Philanthropy, a leading journal in the field, include news, new grants, and job listings. An excellent selection of links includes fundraising and nonprofit organization management, private and government grantmakers, fundraising on the internet, legal issues and other topics. A listing of conferences, workshops and seminars is also posted.
- Grassroots Fundraising Journal - Available in print in the Grants Collection
- Find out what other local level organizations are doing to raise money and manage their nonprofits at the same time by reading Grassroots. The online version only permits viewers to read the feature article, but visitors may sign up for the e-newsletter. To read the complete periodical, visit the Grants Collection at the Enoch Pratt Free Library's Central Library.
- Network for Good Learning Center
- Network for Good is a nonprofit that works to educate nonprofits to make the best use of the Internet to aid in various philanthropic endeavors.
- Philanthropy News Digest
- Philanthropy News Digest is a daily publication of the
Foundation Center that includes philanthropy-related articles,
requests for proposals, and a job board.
- Responsive Philanthropy - Available in print in the Grants Collection
- The National Committee for Responsive Philanthropy (NCRP) provides news on the nonprofit sector and information on philanthropic accountability. Those interested can join the email list to receive notice of news in the field.
- The Nonprofit Quarterly - Available in print in the Grants Collection
- The Nonprofit Quarterly publishes themed magazines that address information on managing a nonprofit. Sign up for the monthly E-Newsletter to receive updates on hot topics and new happenings in the nonprofit world. Select articles from this quarterly magazine are available online.
maintained by the staff of the
State Library Resource Center,
Enoch Pratt Free Library