- National Severe Storms Laboratory
- Learn about weather phenomena, including tornadoes, thunderstorms, lightning, hail, floods, damaging winds, and winter weather from this page.
- National Weather Service Maryland Weather
- Provides access to current conditions, forecasts, watches, and warnings for Maryland.
- Weather Channel
- Forcasts, maps, news, and videos for weather all over the world or in your local area.
- Weather Underground
- State-of-the-art technology monitors conditions and forecasts for over 60,000 U.S. and international cities. Maps and historical data are also available.
- Weekly Weather and Crop Bulletin
- This online version of the USDA publication includes temperature and precipitation for selected cities. Information by state includes crop progress, conditions, and agricultural summaries.
Maintained by the staff of the
Business, Science & Technology Department,
State Library Resource Center,
Enoch Pratt Free Library