Public Computer Reservations
Public computer appointments are unavailable at this time to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Sidewalk Service is still available.
Public computers are available to reserve at the Pratt Library locations below, in blocks of 45 minutes.
Please note, social distancing must be observed and face coverings must be worn over the nose and mouth for the duration of your visit. Learn more about our COVID-19 Safety Guidelines.
Computer usage, printing, and library card services are the only services available in the building. To check out or drop off library materials please use Sidewalk Service.
Locations for Computer Reservations
Make A Reservation
To make a reservation by phone, call the location where you would like to use a public computer, and Pratt Library staff will let you know what times are available.
Have your library card handy, you will need your card number to make the reservation. Don’t have a card? You can apply for an eCard online.
If you are unable to call or reserve online, a small number of walk-in appointments will be available at these locations. These appointments are first come, first served.
Arriving For Your Appointment
- Put on your face covering or mask. Masks must be worn and social distancing must be observed both inside the building and at the Sidewalk Service table.
- Follow the signs to the area for Sidewalk Service.
- At the Sidewalk Service table, tell the Pratt staff that you have a public computer appointment.
- Answer the health screening questions and take a temperature check before entering the building.
- After the questions and temperature check are complete, you will be directed to the computer you have reserved by Pratt staff.
During Your Session
After checking in, staff will direct you to the reserved computer station. Computer sessions are 45 minutes long.
Printing services are available while using the computer. You can add money to your account and print in person using Smart Access Manager. Library card services and remote computer help are also available during your reservation period.
The Pratt Library is following best practice provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and each computer workspace will be thoroughly cleaned between appointments. Learn more about our COVID-19 Safety Guidelines.
We are pleased to offer Sidewalk Service, a contact-free way to check out and pick-up books and other materials from the Pratt Library.
Browse the Catalog
Find free books, eBooks, movies, music, and more in the Pratt Library Catalog.