The Business Center maintains a collection of:
- electronic business research databases
- extensive collection of circulating, reference, and historical books
Subject areas covered are:
- business, accounting, marketing, management, international business, personal finance, investment, advertising, public relations, taxes, business plan writing, and economics.
State Library Resources
The Business Center resources provide access to information not located in the standard book sources.
- The Small Business Corner provides guides to researching a number of topics including resources for writing your business or marketing plan, government contracting and procurement, and business start-up.
- Look for ongoing financial literacy/education workshops along with business and marketing research workshops offered in the Spring and Fall of each year.
- Newcomen Society pamphlets (PDF list) give the histories of hundreds of companies beginning in the 1940s.
- Subscribe to our Business Center newsletter for updates on programs, new books, and featured business research resources.