Print this page — Done printing
OR search: Catalog | Internet
Forest Park Branch

The Forest Park Branch of the Enoch Pratt Free Library opened on November 26, 1910.  In April 1964, two new  wings were added to the library nearly doubling its size.  The library was rededicated after the completion of another major renovation project in February 1987.  The library has many exciting things to offer including computers for the public, a cozy reading corner and a comfortable fireplace that adds a warm and relaxing atmosphere.

Print this page — Done printing