If you call the Center while the library is closed, or if the Center is particularly busy (at opening, for example), you will reach the Center's voice mail.
- When leaving a voice mail, please leave the following information:
- The date and time that you want the reservation.
- The length of time that you need (2- or 4-hours).
- The 14 digit number on your library card.
- Your phone number where you can receive confirmation of the reservation
- Reservations will be held for 15 minutes after the reservation time.
- You may reserve for one time slot per day.
- You may make only one reservation at a time.
- If you know that you are going to need more than one visit, you may make your next reservation when you come to the Public Computer Center.
- Your reservation will be held for 15 minutes. After that time, the computer may be assigned to another user.