We are proud to provide free Wi-Fi outside of select Pratt Library branch buildings. Walk up or drive in to get free internet access on your device.
Outdoor Wi-Fi is currently only accessible on certain sides of the following Pratt Library buildings. We’re working to boost the Wi-Fi signals at these locations, and several others, to provide free service for the community.
Wi-Fi is available outside of these branch locations:
- Brooklyn - 300 E. Patapsco Avenue, 21225
WiFi available on E Patapsco Avenue and on 3rd Street.
- Canton - 1030 S. Ellwood Avenue, 21224
WiFi available along eastbound and westbound O'Donnell Street.
- Edmondson Avenue - 4330 Edmondson Ave, 21229
WiFi available on Woodridge Avenue and Edmondson Avenue.
- Forest Park - 3023 Garrison Blvd, 21216
Wi-Fi available along Garrison Blvd, Fairview Avenue, and Callaway Avenue.
- Govans - 5714 Bellona Avenue, 21212
Wi-Fi available along Bellona Avenue.
- Herring Run - 3801 Erdman Avenue, 21213
Wi-Fi available along Erdman Avenue and the shopping center parking lot.
- Hamilton - 5910 Harford Road, 21214
Wi-Fi available along Harford Road and Glenmore Avenue.
- Light Street - 1251 Light Street, 21230
Wi-fi available along E. Ostend Street and the north side of the building.
- Northwood - 4420 Loch Raven Blvd, 21218
Wi-Fi available on all four sides of the building.
- Orleans Street - 1303 Orleans St, 21231
Wi-Fi available along Orleans Street, the parking lot, Central Avenue, and N. Eden Street.
- Patterson Park - 158 N. Linwood Avenue, 21224
Wi-Fi available along Pulaski Highway.
- Pennsylvania Avenue - 1531 W. North Avenue, 21217
Wi-Fi is available along North Avenue, Pennsylvania Avenue, and Cumberland Street.
- Reisterstown Road - 6310 Reisterstown Road, 21215
Wi-Fi available along Reisterstown Road, Kenshaw Avenue, and Fordleigh Road.
- Southeast Anchor - 3601 Eastern Avenue
Wi-Fi available along S. Conkling Street, S. Dean Street, and portions of Eastern Avenue and Fleet Street.
- Waverly - 400 E. 33rd St, 21218
Wi-Fi available along E. 33rd Street and Barclay Street.
- Walbrook - 3203 W. North Avenue, 21216
Wi-Fi available along N. Ellamont Street, Hilton Parkway, and North Avenue.
Accessing Outdoor Wi-Fi
You do not need a library card to access Wi-Fi. You do need to enter a password:
- Network: epfl-wpa
- Password: epfl-wpa
Need help? Contact us.
Thank you to Crown Castle for their generous support of the Outdoor Wi-Fi at the Canton, Reisterstown Road, and Light Street Branches. Learn more.
Bringing free internet access to communities across the city of Baltimore using our neighborhood outreach vehicles as a Wi-Fi hotspot.
Pratt Library card holders now have a contact-free way to check out and pick-up books and other materials from the Pratt Library.