We are providing free Wi-Fi outside of select Pratt Library branch buildings.
Outdoor Wi-Fi is only accessible on certain sides of the buildings at this time. We’re working to boost the Wi-Fi signals at these locations, and several others, to provide free service for the community.
Social distancing guidelines must be maintained at all sites.
Wi-Fi is available outside of these branch locations:
- Brooklyn Branch - 300 E. Patapsco Ave, 21225
WiFi available on E Patapsco Avenue and on 3rd Street.
- Edmondson Avenue Branch - 4330 Edmondson Ave, 21229
WiFi available on Woodridge Ave and Edmondson Ave.
- Forest Park Branch - 3023 Garrison Blvd, 21216
Wi-Fi available along Garrison Blvd, Fairview Avenue, and Callaway Avenue.
- Herring Run Branch - 3801 Erdman Ave, 21213
Wi-Fi available along Erdman Avenue and the shopping center parking lot.
- Northwood Branch - 4420 Loch Raven Blvd, 21218
Wi-Fi available on all four sides.
- Orleans St. Branch - 1303 Orleans St, 21231
Wi-Fi available along Orleans Street, the parking lot, Central Avenue, and N. Eden Street.
- Patterson Park Branch - 158 N. Linwood Ave, 21224
Wi-Fi available along Pulaski Hwy.
- Waverly Branch - 400 E. 33rd St, 21218
Wi-Fi available along E. 33rd Street and Barclay Street.
You do not need a library card to access Wi-Fi. You do need to enter a password:
- Network: epfl-wpa
- Password: epfl-wpa
To get help from a librarian during service hours or use our digital library resources, visit www.prattlibrary.org.