Bookmobile: Mobile Library Services
With the Pratt Bookmobile, the Library comes to you!
At a Pratt Bookmobile stop, customers of all ages can get basic Library services such as:
- free internet access on site with Community Wi-Fi
- checking in/out Pratt Library materials
- placing material holds
- literature on Library events and programs
- Pratt Library card or eCard registration
- Library material lending and delivery, including books, DVDs, video games, audiobooks, and foreign language materials including Russian and Spanish
While face coverings and masks are not required to enter Pratt Library vehicles, they are recommended.
Schedules will be updated periodically, please download the most recent copy of the PDF.Download the Schedule (PDF)
Request a Stop
If you'd like the Pratt Library's Mobile Outreach Services to come to your school, public, or community event please fill out our Community Event Request Form.
Please note, at least 30 days of notice is required for a mobile vehicle to attend your event.
Mobile Job Center
The Mobile Job Center brings access to computers, books, and assistance for job seekers to communities across Baltimore city.
Bringing free internet access to communities across Baltimore city, using our outreach vehicles as Wi-Fi hotspots.