Bookmobile: Mobile Library Services
This service is currently unavailable.
With the Pratt Bookmobile, the Library comes to you!
At a Pratt Bookmobile stop, customers of all ages can get basic library services such as:
- free internet access on site with Community Wi-Fi
- Pratt library card or eCard registration
- contactless library material lending, including books, DVDs, audiobooks, and Russian and Spanish language materials
COVID-19 Safety Procedures
- During your visit, a face covering must be worn over your nose and mouth, and six feet of distance must be maintained.
- All of the available Bookmobile services will take place outside of the bus, weather permitting, or by contactless delivery.
Bookmobile ScheduleDownload the Schedule (PDF)
Schedules will be updated over time, please download the most recent copy of the PDF.
Request a Stop
To request a Pratt Library mobile services vehicle at your public event or community location, please email Mobile Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mobile Job Center
The Mobile Job Center brings access to computers, books, and assistance for job seekers to communities across Baltimore city.