Bookmobile: Mobile Library Services
For the safety of our customers, this service is currently unavailable. Read more about how the Bookmobile is being used as a hotspot for Community Wi-Fi.
With the Pratt Bookmobile, the Library comes to you!
The Pratt Bookmobile provides basic library services for all age groups, such as:
- checking in/out library materials
- registering for a library card
- placing material holds
- literature on library events and programs
- a browsing collection of fiction, nonfiction, and large print books
- an internet access computer
The library also has an early literacy Book Buggy.
For more information about Bookmobile services or to obtain a printed schedule, please call (410) 396-0995 or fax (866) 582-9007.
Mobile Job Center
The Mobile Job Center brings access to computers, books, and assistance for job seekers to communities across Baltimore city.