Bookmobile service has been suspended temporarily. The vehicle is undergoing minor repairs. Please call 410-396-0995 for any service updates.
Mobile Library Services: Bookmobile
The bookmobile provides basic library services, for all age groups, such as
- checking in/out library materials
- registering for a library card
- placing material holds
- literature on library events and programs
- a browsing collection of fiction, nonfiction, and large print books
- an internet access computer
The library also has an early literacy Book Buggy.
For more information about Bookmobile services or to obtain a printed schedule, please call 410-396-0995.