Print this page — Done printing
OR search: Catalog | Internet

Clifton Branch

Clifton Branch keystone

The site for the Clifton Branch located on the corner of 20th and Wolfe Streets was donated by Frank and Florence Novak in 1914.  The branch was later erected in 1916 with funds given by Andrew Carnegie.

Calendar @ Clifton Branch

Features and Services 

  • Public computers with Internet access
  • A computer with children's program for fun and learning
  • Variety of programs for children and teens
  • Variety of manga and graphic novels available
 

Hours

Mon:1:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Tue:1:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Wed:1:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Thu:closed
Fri:1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sat:closed
Sun:closed
Holiday closings schedule

Visit Us

Clifton Branch
2001 N. Wolfe Street
Baltimore, MD 21213

Contact Us

  • 410-396-0984
  • 410-396-0985 (fax)
Print this page — Done printing