Submitting Your Print Job
You can use the remote printing services twice per day and receive up to 10 free black and white prints in each session. If you need to print more than 10 pages, you can add money to your library account.
Need help? Call (410) 396-5430 for assistance submitting your remote printing job. Please call any Sidewalk Service location to schedule a pickup, or to request that your printing be mailed to you.
To print from a web browser
- To print from the web, go to the Wireless Printing Service page
- Sign in with your library card number and PIN
- The SmartALEC service shows the process to upload your files
To print using the SmartALEC mobile app
- For iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, etc.) get SmartALEC from the App Store. For Android devices (Samsung Galaxy, Nexus, Pixel, etc.) get SmartALEC from the Google Play Store
- Install the SmartALEC app on your mobile device (first time use only)
- Sign in with your library card number and PIN (first time only)
- Open the file on the mobile device (different devices use different apps to open files)
- Select "Print" in the application you used to open the file
- Select SmartALEC as the printer
Receiving Your Print Job
To pick up your print job in person, call any Sidewalk Service location to schedule a pickup time. All print job pickups must be scheduled by appointment. View Sidewalk Service locations and hours.
If you would prefer to receive your printing by mail, free of charge, call any Sidewalk Service location to make arrangements. View Sidewalk Service locations and hours.
We are pleased to offer Sidewalk Service, a contact-free way to check out and pick-up books and other materials from the Pratt Library.