Submitting Your Print Job
Remote printing services can be used at any location. At this time you can receive up to 10 free black and white prints during two separate sessions per day. If you need to print more than 10 pages, you can add money to your library account.
To print from a web browser
- To print from the web, go to the Wireless Printing Service page
- Sign in with your library card number and PIN
- The SmartALEC service shows the process to upload your files
To print using the SmartALEC mobile app
- For iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, etc.) get SmartALEC from the App Store. For Android devices (Samsung Galaxy, Nexus, Pixel, etc.) get SmartALEC from the Google Play Store
- Install the SmartALEC app on your mobile device (first time use only)
- Sign in with your library card number and PIN (first time only)
- Open the file on the mobile device (different devices use different apps to open files)
- Select "Print" in the application you used to open the file
- Select SmartALEC as the printer
Receiving Your Print Job
To pick up your print job in person, you may visit any location and use the Print Release Station. Please observe Pratt safety guidelines while visiting a location. You may also call to schedule a pickup time for a contactless pickup.
If you would prefer to receive your printing by mail, free of charge, call any location to make arrangements.
We are pleased to offer Sidewalk Service, a contact-free way to check out and pick-up books and other materials from the Pratt Library.