June 12–August 14, 2019
- Kids starting kindergarten through 5th grade in the fall can earn prizes this summer!
- Spending 15 minutes on a reading or learning activity each day helps to keep skills sharp and prevent learning loss over the summer.
- Look out for fun library programs that count toward prizes!
How it works
Sign up for the Summer Challenge at any Pratt Library or at prattlibrary.beanstack.org.
- Do activities from the list, and mark them each day starting June 12.
- Earn a prize for every 12 days you complete activities, up to 48 days.
The goal is to participate 36 days or more.
- Bring your reading log to your library by August 14 to claim your prizes.
All prizes are while supplies last!
Reading & activity logs to download
This year's theme: A Universe of Stories
Pratt librarians' favorite picks
Prizes & giveaways
- Earn a free book to keep just for signing up!
- Other prizes can be earned for every 12 days of participation, up to 48 days.
- All prizes are while supplies last.
Free summer events for children age 5–12, or the whole family