Auto Repair Reference Center
The Automobile Repair Reference Center (ARRC) database contains the most comprehensive collection of automobile repair reference information in the market. ARRC contains information on most major manufacturers of domestic and imported vehicles,
with repair information starting as far back as 1945 for certain makes. This database is provided by EBSCO.
The database covers more than 35,000 vehicles from 1945 to present. Content includes
- nearly 857,000 drawings and step-by-step photographs
- approximately 99,000 technical service bulletins & recalls issued by the original equipment vehicle manufacturer
- over 158,600 enhanced wiring diagrams for easy viewing and printing
- specifications & maintenance schedules
- Labor Time Guide & Estimator
- Quick Tips (a complete guide to vehicle ownership & maintenance)
- Diagnostic information
- and much more
New repair procedures, TSBs and updates are continually added to the product. All of the content in Auto Repair Reference Center has been created by ASE certified technicians.
Auto Repair Reference Center is no longer available as of June 2018. It
is replaced by AutoMate.