The Pratt Library's Health Collection has a wide variety of health resources to help you find a doctor, research a disease, or learn more about the medication you may be taking.
- Looking for books on heart disease or cholesterol? Check out the Pratt Picks lists on health.
- Look at this guide to help you choose a doctor, or find great Web sites on other health topics by looking at the Health & Medicine Subject Guides.
- If you need to find magazine articles on certain health topics, check out our health databases. (You will need your Pratt library card number for access.)
- Listen to what health experts have to say about staying healthy in our health podcasts.
- Healthcare.gov is a portal that collects both public and private health insurance options in a single place. The site includes extensive information about your rights as a consumer and new benefits under the Affordable Care Act.