Mobile Library Services: Bookmobile
The Bookmobile is off the road for maintenance. This page will be updated when service is restored.
The bookmobile provides basic library services, for all age groups, such as
- checking in/out library materials
- registering for a library card
- placing material holds
- literature on library events and programs
- a browsing collection of fiction, nonfiction, and large print books
- an internet access computer
The library also has an early literacy Book Buggy.
Printable schedule of the Mobile Library (Bookmobile)
For more information about Bookmobile services or to obtain a printed schedule, please call 410-396-0995. (Fax: 866-582-9007)