COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
We are excited to welcome you back into our buildings! Learn more about what the Pratt Library has been doing to keep you safe.
In order to protect the health and safety of our customers and staff, these policies must be followed during your visit.
- Masks must be worn over your nose and mouth.
- Masks must be worn while in the building or interacting with Pratt Library staff.
- Don’t have a face mask? Disposable face masks will be available.
- Social distance must be maintained at all times.
- Please keep six feet of space between yourself and others.
- You will be asked to complete a health self-assessment and temperature screening before entering the building.
- If you answer yes to any question or have a fever of at least 100.4 degrees, you will not be able to enter the building.
The Pratt Library is working hard to keep you safe. To keep our customers and staff healthy, the following procedures have been put in place.
- Face coverings are required for all staff and customers.
- Social distancing protocols are in place.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the buildings.
- Customers and staff are asked to stay home if they are feeling ill.
- High touch surfaces are regularly cleaned throughout the day.
- The building is regularly disinfected.
- Returned library materials are quarantined for two days.
- Contactless pick-up of materials is available with Sidewalk Service.
Pratt Library card holders now have a contact-free way to check out and pick-up books and other materials from the Pratt Library.