- Searchable resource of more than 40,000 free recipes created, tested, reviewed, and approved by home cooks worldwide. Users can join to save, organize, and share recipes.
- Cook's Thesaurus
- Suggests substitutions for thousands of cooking ingredients.
- The online publication of Gourmet and Bon Appetit has a searchable database of recipes from the magazine archives, complete with reviews from users. Other features include technique videos, food and wine dictionaries, and forums. Users are also able to register with the website to create their own Recipe Box for saving, sharing, and reviewing recipes.
- Recipe Source
- A searchable archive of recipes organized by type of recipe.
- Recipes from Nutrition.gov
- Healthy recipes and tips for families from the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- Vegetarian Times
- Companion site to the popular magazine. Includes recipes, an Ask the Experts section, a blog, advice on ingredients, storage and kitchen tools, as well as other resources (like advice on what to include in your vegetarian starter kit!).
- What's Cooking: USDA Mixing Bowl
- Household Recipes, Large Quantity Recipes, Recetas en Español.
Maintained by the staff of the
Business, Science & Technology Department,
State Library Resource Center,
Enoch Pratt Free Library