- Association for Symbolic Logic
- Links to The Association for Symbolic Logic's Bulletin, Journal, meeting announcements, and lecture notes.
- Logic Tutorial
- Giving a Buddhist slant on formal logic, this site demonstrates the use and language of exclusion diagrams and other forms of logic.
- Survey of Venn Diagrams
- An explanation and history of Venn diagrams, the overlapping circles which illustrate Boolean logic (and, not, or propositions).
- The Logic Cafe
- A self-teaching textbook for those who would like to learn about symbolic logic. Interactive with help links along the way, people who want to learn about truth tables, syllogisms, and just thinking logically would find help here.
maintained by the staff of the
State Library Resource Center,
Enoch Pratt Free Library