- National Severe Storms Laboratory
Learn about weather phenomena, including tornadoes, thunderstorms, lightning, hail, floods, damaging winds and winter weather from this page created for students.
- National Weather Service (Baltimore/Washington)
- Provides access to current conditions, forecasts, satellite images, radar graphics and historic weather events in the Maryland area. It also has information for children and gives links to other weather sites on such subjects as drought conditions.
- Weather Underground
- Their state-of-the-art technology monitors conditions and forecasts for over 60,000 U.S. and international cities. Maps and historical data are also available.
- Weekly Weather and Crop Bulletin
- This online version of the USDA publication includes temperature and precipitation for selected cities. Information by state includes crop progress and condition and agricultural summaries.
Maintained by the staff of the
Business, Science & Technology Department,
State Library Resource Center,
Enoch Pratt Free Library