- 2-1-1 Maryland
- Connects Maryland residents to health and human resource resources in your community 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, in over 180 languages.
- Baltimore City Department of Social Services
- Provides contact numbers for all of the departments of Baltimore City Social Services, as well as links to emergency food and housing assistance programs.
- Baltimore City Services
- A central directory of services for Baltimore City residents, including utilities, animal control, street repair and sanitation.
- Baltimore Housing
- Baltimore Housing's mission is to ensure that all citizens of Baltimore have access to adequate and affordable housing opportunities in safe, livable and decent neighborhoods.
- Maryland Department of Human Resources - Energy Assistance
- The Office of Home Energy Programs provides assistance grants through four programs: the Maryland Energy Assistance Program, the Electric Universal Service Program, Arrearage Retirement Assistance, and the Weatherization Assistance Program.
- Maryland Department of Human Resources - Medical Assistance
- Provides detailed information on a variety of medical assistance programs for low-income adults, families, and children in Maryland.
- Maryland Energy Administration
- Provides information on a wide range of topics including energy prices, energy programs and policies, financial incentives, and the various sources of energy available in Maryland.
- Maryland Low-Income Energy Programs
- Lists programs that are available through federal, state and local governments, utility companies and charitable organizations, including low-income rate assistance.
- Maryland Resident Resources
- Provides links to a wide array of State assistance programs and services for low-income Maryland families. Topics covered include children and families, seniors, energy, education, employment, and health care.
- Temporary Cash Assistance
- Provides information on cash assistance programs for Marylanders. It lists contact information and links to policy pages for each program.
Maintained by the staff of the
State Library Resource Center,
Enoch Pratt Free Library