- American Community Survey data for Maryland
- The most up-to-date statistics for any place in Maryland come from the American Community Survey (ACS). Easy to use tables from the most recent ACS are produced by the Census Bureau and formatted by the Maryland State Data Center.
- American Factfinder
- Use the American Factfinder to access the most up-to-date Census and American Community Survey results. Provided by the U.S. Census Bureau.
- Baltimore City Police Department Crime Maps
- Baltimore City crime maps are available to be searched by district,
neighborhood, etc. The maps show crimes by type at the location they
occurred. Once the map is created, a table can be retrieved that breaks
down each crime. Only a 14 day period is available at a time.
- Baltimore Metropolitan Council
- The Baltimore Metropolitan Council provides profiles of community areas in the Baltimore region. Here you will find data for each of the 94 Regional Planning Districts in Anne Arundel County, Baltimore City, and Baltimore, Carroll, Harford and Howard Counties.
- Baltimore Neighborhood Indicators Alliance
- A one-stop site for data on 55 statistical areas of Baltimore City. Contains VItal Signs, the current report on each neighborhood area as well as mapping capability and easy to find listings of community associations and resources in the City.
- Maryland Crime Rates
- These crime rates for Maryland are provided by the Disaster Center and cover 1960-2011.
- Maryland State Data Center
- State profiles, demographics, census information, and projections are available for Maryland and individual counties. The latest tabulations of state and local jurisdiction statistics will be found here.
- Maryland Statistical Handbook
- From the Maryland Department of Planning. Statistical abstract that contains data for the state and counties on income, employment, housing, economics and general population characteristics. Contains maps and charts as well detailed tables. Issued May 2012.
- U.S. Census Bureau
- Use to stay aware of latest Census Bureau programs, publications and data tools. Contains an excellent index for finding statistics by topic. For data, go to the American Factfinder page.
Maintained by the staff of the
State Library Resource Center,
Enoch Pratt Free Library