- Baltimore Housing
- Provides information on the Housing Choice Voucher Program (formally known as Section 8 housing), community services, green and sustainable homes, neighborhood conservation, city-owned properties, other housing programs, and more.
- Baltimore Neighborhoods, Inc.
- Baltimore Neighborhoods, Inc. (BNI), a non-profit fair housing organization serving the citizens of Maryland, works to ensure equal access to housing opportunities and to promote stable, integrated neighborhoods. They offer legal resources, and programs in Fair Housing, Tenant-Landlord Counseling, and Education and Outreach.
- Baltimore Sun Real Estate Classifieds
- Classified ads from the Baltimore Sun. Includes homes for sale or rent and searchable listings of open houses or new construction.
- HUD in Maryland
- Includes links to local HUD offices, an online library of resources, listings of available properties in Maryland, consumer information, and more.
- Live Baltimore Homebuying Incentives
- Information about Baltimore City offered incentive programs to home buyers, homeowners, and renters. Search by narrowing incentives by category, income level, and other criteria. Although Live Baltimore does not manage or fund any of these incentive programs, they can help you review your options and put you in touch with the organizations that do.
- Digital access to land records, provided by the Maryland State Archives. Access if free, but first you must register for a username and password.
- A system developed by the Maryland State Archives, the Administrative Office of the Courts and Maryland Circuit Court Clerks to preserve and make accessible all plats filed with the Land Office and the Circuit Courts of Maryland. Includes available plats for all 24 counties (including Baltimore City).
- Real Property Data
- Maryland Department of Assessments database for looking up property information, including ownership, tax assessments, information on the last sales transaction, and more.
Maintained by the staff of the
State Library Resource Center,
Enoch Pratt Free Library