- Baltimore City Police Department
- Official website of Baltimore City Police Department. Provides news, contact information, links to crime prevention resources and community crime map.
- Governors Office of Crime Control and Prevention in Maryland
- The Governor's Office of Crime Control & Prevention is Maryland's one stop shop for resources to improve public safety. Governor's Office of Crime Control & Prevention exists to educate, connect, and empower Maryland's citizens and public safety entities through innovative funding, strategic planning, crime data analysis, best practices research and results-oriented customer service.
- Maryland Crime and Crime Data Directory
- A wide variety of information arranged by county including crime statistics, missing persons, cold cases, press releases, crime mapping and more.
- Maryland Crime Victims Resource Center
- The Maryland Crime Victims’ Resource Center (MCVRC) services include: victim services, crisis assistance, legal help, victim notification, financial help, social services, national victim resources and more.
- Maryland Criminal Sentencing Guidelines
- Sentencing guidelines used by Maryland circuit courts. Contains 2016 sentencing manual and access to details for offenses related to persons, property and drugs.
- Maryland State Police
- The State Police site contains links to useful law enforcement documents including firearms, forensics, homeland security and crime statistics.
- Open Data Baltimore
- The public safety subsection of Baltimore Open Data provides public access to city data sets on crime by neighborhood, information about particular crimes in the city, and compiled data sets relating to crime in the city of Baltimore.
- Sex offender Registry - MD Dept. of Public Safety/Corrections
- This site is maintained by the Maryland Dept. of Public Safety & Correctional Services and contains on-line registry listings of sex offenders in Maryland and an interactive map to identify registered sex offenders by location.
- A blog maintained by the Maryland Historical Society which features posts about both notable and lesser known crimes in Maryland history, among other topics.
Maintained by the staff of the
State Library Resource Center,
Enoch Pratt Free Library