- A Better Chance
- A Better Chance's College Preparatory Schools Program has helped over 10,000 academically talented students of color to realize their potential. A Better Chance refers these students entering grades six through eleven to some of the nation's finest independent and public schools to be considered for placement and financial aid.
- Children's Scholarship Fund Baltimore
- A privately funded organization providing partial scholarships to low-income families in Baltimore City, helping them afford the cost of tuition at the private school of their choice.
- FinAid's Financial Aid for Private Elementary and Secondary Schools
- Information on researching available funding opportunities for private elementary and secondary schools.
- Grant Space
- Learn how to find grants to pay for private elementary, middle or high school tuition.
- Latino Student Fund
- Latino Student Fund provides opportunities for Pre K-12th grade students of Hispanic decent.
- NAIS - Financing a Private School Education
- The National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) offers advice for parents on funding a private school education. The site contains information on scholarship and tuition loan providers, as well as more affordable tuition payment plans.
- Partners in Excellence
- Partners in Excellence helps inner city school children by providing partial tuition scholarships to allow them to attend one of Baltimore's Archdiocese chartered schools.
Maintained by the staff of the
Social Science & History Department,
State Library Resource Center,
Enoch Pratt Free Library