- A Better Chance
- A Better Chance's College Preparatory Schools Program has helped over 10,000 academically talented students of color to realize their potential. A Better Chance refers these students entering grades six through eleven to some of the nation's finest independent and public schools to be considered for placement and financial aid.
- Children's Scholarship Fund Baltimore
- Children's Scholarship Fund of Baltimore provides partial tuition
assistance for low-income families to send their children to private schools
of their choosing.
- FinAid's Financial Aid for Private Elementary and Secondary Schools
- Information on researching available funding opportunities for private elementary and secondary schools.
- Grant Space
- Learn how to find grants to pay for private elementary, middle or high school tuition.
- Latino Student Fund
- Latino Student Fund provides opportunities for Pre K-12th grade students of Hispanic decent.
- NAIS - Financing a Private School Education
- The National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) offers advice for parents on funding a private school education. The site contains information on scholarship and tuition loan providers, as well as more affordable tuition payment plans.
- Partners in Excellence
- Partners in Excellence helps inner city school children by providing partial tuition scholarships to allow them to attend one of Baltimore's Archdiocese chartered schools.
- The Black Student Fund
- The Black Student Fund (BSF) provides financial assistance and support services to Washington metropolitan area African-American students grades pre-kindergarten to 12 and their families.
- Foundation Grants to Individuals
- Search over 10,000 foundation programs that fund students, artists, researchers, and other individual grantseekers.
Maintained by the staff of the
Social Science & History Department,
State Library Resource Center,
Enoch Pratt Free Library