- Calculate your monthly lease payments and overall lease costs when you know the basic factors of your lease agreement.
- Bank Rate Monitor
- The best rates for savers, borrowers, and credit card holders nationwide or in each state.
- Currency Converter
- Olsen and Associates offers a comprehensive foreign exchange converter. Exchanges can be calculated for any day since January 1, 1990.
- Inflation Calculator
- Calculates inflation back to the year 1800 based on data from Historical Statistics of the United States (USGPO, 1975) and Statistical Abstracts of the United States.
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Clear, comprehensive, interactive form is part BYG Publishing's online version of The Teenager's Guide to the Real World. There are many different online life insurance calculators. Make sure you understand the assumptions built into the calculation.
- LIFE-Line Insurance Calculators
The Life and Health Insurance Foundation for Education (LIFE) offers calculators to help you determine how much disability and life insurance you should purchase.
- Salary Calculator
- Calculates the amount you would need to make to match your current salary if you moved to a different area of the country based upon differences in the cost-of-living. Also available is an international salary calculator for those relocating out of the country.
- What is a dollar worth?
- Ever wondered what an item cost in the past? Or, how much a dollar was worth when your parents were growing up? This Web site gives the answers to these questions. The historical worth of a dollar us measured by Consumer Price Index (CPI.)
maintained by the staff of the
Business, Science & Technology Department,
State Library Resource Center,
Enoch Pratt Free Library