Value Line provides investors with the most accurate and independently created research information available, in any format they choose, and teaches them how to use it effectively to help meet their financial objectives. For seventy-five years Value Line has been synonymous with trust, reliability, objectivity, independence, accurate information and proven performance for investors.
Value Line is:
- One of the largest independent research staffs of investment analysts and statisticians in the world.
- Totally independent, objective and unbiased.
- A research company that collects data and analyzes performance of approximately 8,000 stocks, 13,000 mutual funds, 80,000 options and other securities.
- A company with 3/4 of a century of experience tracking, analyzing and ranking investments.
- Best Known for The Value Line Investment Survey, one of the most widely read investment services in the world.
- Critically acclaimed: "I don't know any other system that's as good." – Warren Buffett
Value Line publishes more than a dozen print and electronic products which we think are used by more than half-a-million investors for timely information on stocks, mutual funds, special situations, options and convertibles.
(Accessible in all Pratt Library Locations, or from home with your library card)