The Social Science and History
Department maintains a collection of:
- Reference and circulating books as well as audiobooks
- U.S. government documents
- More than 100,000 maps of various kinds
Subject areas covered include:
- Child Care
- Costume History
- Geography and Travel
- Marriage and the family
- Political Science
- Sociology and Social Problems
- Women’s Studies
The Department's resources offer customers a vast
panoply of information in a variety of areas:
- The Collection includes books to find financial assistance for college.
- Class Visit Guides - Database instruction and library
tours for high school students.
- The Grants Collection provides books and workshops on grant seeking and
nonprofits as well as free access to the Foundation Directory Online.