Print this page — Done printing
OR search: Catalog | Internet
Brooklyn Branch

History of the Brooklyn Branch

Old Brooklyn BranchOriginally the Brooklyn Branch opened in October of 1921. By the 1960s community use had outpaced the building. A library was built on the same site while library services continued at the Fireman's Hall on 5th Street and Pontiac Ave. The new larger facility was dedicated on August 30, 1965.

Print this page — Done printing