Check Out an eReader from the Library!
The Library has been awarded a grant from The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Foundation to fund eReaders for all branches and to purchase content for over the next two years.
Place a hold! Check the catalog for available eReaders.
What You Need to Know:
- Pratt will make eBooks available to all Baltimore citizens through the loaning of eReaders and by providing additional copies of eBook titles for Pratt customers.
- Each branch and the Central Library will have ten Sony eReaders for the public to check out.
- The eReaders are configured to access the Pratt Library's eBook collection.
- Customers can log on to Maryland's Digital eLibrary on the eReader and choose their own titles for checkout. These eReaders DO NOT contain pre-selected titles.
- eReaders are for use by Enoch Pratt Free Library cardholders who are at least 18 years of age.
- This eReader device is not to be used for purchasing or loading digital content not currently made available from this library.
- eReaders can be renewed a maximum of three times as long as there are no holds.
- See the eReader Loan Agreement for more information on borrowing policies, fines and fees.
Care for the Device:
- Use a softmicrofiber cloth to clean and wipe display screens. Do not use any chemicals to clean the display.