Maryland poets, achieve fame through this FREE contest!
• You must be a Maryland resident, 18 or older.
• One entry per person, please.
• DEADLINE: February 7, 2014, by 5 p.m.
• Submit your typed entry by email as a Microsoft Word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to
Poetry Contest, Periodicals Department,
Pratt Library, 400 Cathedral St, Baltimore, MD 21201.
• Name, address, phone number, and the submitted poem’s title must accompany the entry on a separate page.
For the full list of rules, see www.prattlibrary.org/poetrycontest
To learn more about Poet Lore, visit www.writer.org/poetlore