May is Amnesty Month
May 1 – June 3, 2018
Return any undamaged overdue library materials to any Pratt circulation desk or book drop to have your overdue fines waived.
All cardholders are eligible. Get ready for Summer Challenge by reinstating your card and wiping away your fines.
What items and fees are not eligible for Amnesty Month?
- Damaged and unusable items
- Item fines and fees from other libraries (interlibrary loans)
- Overdue materials that have not been returned or replaced
- Collection and returned check fees
- Lost card replacement fees
I paid my fine last month. Will the Library refund me?
- We are unable to refund fines already paid.
Find a library to return your materials: map of Pratt Library locations